Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

Discdogging international : Heads up on Bruno Icobet +the merle gang

Bruno Icobet and the merle gang head for the title in Romania got talent - Romanii au talent

Bruno Icobet, a sympathetic 50 year old consultant is on stage in romania. He is one of the 3 last competitors in the all over the world known casting show: "Country" got talent. He is doing this in favor of our sport discdogginng. A sport convincive with atheleticism and team work between human and dog. He achieved the finals with his 3 Border Collies "the merle gang" in the nationwide live casting show in a country which is - let me say- not famous for animal welfare.

"Unfortunately I'm the only discdogger in Romania and this is what I want to change."  

Bruno Icobet

 the girl" Blessed Borders Jaya aka "J" Photo by Razvan Danaila "

3 Questions with Bruno Icobet - 

Romania got talent- Romanii au talent

Hey Bruno! Congrats for making it to the finals in the nationwide casting show Romania got talent- Romanii au talent! I know you started in the casting show to spread the love for disc dogging in Romania- as we discdoggers say: to spread the disc dog bug.
2012 for me was the year I decided it was time to bring this sport in Romania. I had many demonstrations, I attended events, did a lot of live shows and in one of them I had the pleasure to have as Special Guest +Apryl Lea and +Ron Watson by G+ hangout. All these culminated with our participation at this show with the largest audience in Romania .
And now we are in the Romania’s Got Talent Final which will be tomorrow night starting at 20:30 GMT +3

Gentle Storm @ Wendigos Wind aka. Blue Photo by Razvan Danaila

Your show doesn’t only show that dogs can be athletes and dog handlers can obviously look fashionably- but it shows love for dogs. You are not pushing Ozzy, J and Blue beyond their limits.
You are pushing the television audience and the judges at the casting show minds beyond their boundaries.
Well after two weeks of training, not to mention the last two months to bring my team in shape, thousands of hands that have petted, we are tired -mentally. What I will do tomorrow night, is to rely on their attention on me, I will not have discs in hand, it will be a dogdancing routine, unfamiliar area to me, I will communicate with Blue Ozzie and J only with my hands and no word out. The message I want to convey is Canine Education, which is very neglected in Romania.

 Blessed Borders Get Up aka Ozzie Photo by Razvan Danaila 

Can you tell what your biggest fear is for the live show tomorrow?
My biggest fear is lack of attention of the boys (Blue and Ozzie) on me, because J is in season. [if a feminine dog is “in season” she is withdrawable for male companions: Wow Bruno you are raising the bar very high! ] It would have been very easy to remove "J" from the show, but we are a team in any conditions. We go together and show. Imagine two boys and a girls in season on the stage!
What is your biggest wish for tomorrows appearance at the live show?
My biggest wish is to do the show like a magic, to connect thousands of peoples with their dogs, to tell them YOU CAN DO IT!

Good luck!
Thank You Bettina !

And here they are : Bruno and the merle gang live: 

Precall:
Official link: Please click to support Bruno! http://www.protv.ro/video/romanii-au-talent_bruno-icobet_20513.html

Semifials:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf-s4qYZggs (not for Germany)

---> Alternative video SEMIFINALS BRUNO ICOBET on videobam ( attention pop ups)


Please support Bruno in the finals! Heads up on dog training in Romania!
International voting can be done over the app alonia (windows and mobiles) http://www.alonia.ro/

if you want to learn more about discdogging and dogs in Romania feel free to contact +Bruno ICOBET
Bruno @ twitter https://twitter.com/K9SportsRomania
Bruno @ facebook : https://www.facebook.com/bruno.icobet?fref=ts
Bruno @ G+ : +Bruno ICOBET

Photos via pinterest by Razvan Danaila web: http://spotyphoto.co.uk/


Bruno wanted me to add : There are two great romanian discdoggers Istvan Fodor and Adrian Stoica but they live outside of Romania.
I know both of them and they do great in promoting our sport! Istvan in Hungary and Adrian in Italy.


Go Bruno! Go Blue! Go Ozzy! Go J!
Rock*a*Bello supports you!

Keine Kommentare: